Established in 1999, Changsha Heijingang Industrial is a well known privately operated enterprise that specialized in researching and manufacturing rock drilling tools and pneumatic tools.
With over 20 years experience, we have established a reputation for outstanding commitment to product quality, innovation and most importantly customer service.
▲Factory brief introduction:
Area of our factory: over 50,000SQM;
Numbers of our employees: over 700;
Numbers of our equipment &facilities: Over 1000 sets
Maximum size for drill bit: 1000mm(39-1/3”)
Delivery deadline: 30 days for production on any quantity
Numbers of DTH Hammer production yearly: over 20,000 sets
Numbers of Drill bits production yearly: over 250,000 pcs
Annual turnover in USD: 60 Million
Market share(China): 40%-50%
Export market volume: 30 Million USD
▲Our current global market position:
1. In Australia, we have Black Diamond Drilling Service company in Perth is providing support and consumables of DTH and R/C to the Karara Mine, BHP, Rio Tinto, Downer, Mckay Drilling, SRG, 360 Drilling, Action Drilling & Blasting and Ozland.
2. In Korea, we share 50% of the whole market on DTH Hammer and bit consumables.
3. In Europe, we have stable clients working with us over 6 years from France, Switzerland and Portugal.
4. In Mid-East market, we have stable clients working with us over 5 years from Turkey, and Israel who are mostly contractors for quarry, mining, construction and water well back grounds.
5. In Mexico, Peru, Brazil, and Chile, every month we ship stable quantity of the tools to our distributors who used to be the dealers or distributors for Numa, Mincon, Rockmore, Sandvik and Atlas. We sell a lot of our model HJG-W850A dril rig for water well there.
6. In Russia, we have over 20% of the whole market. Most of these clients who were ex-agent or big followers of Sandvik and Atlas Copco.
7. We are the leading supplier of Lafargeholcim (Quarry&Mining construction material producer)in the global market;
8. In Africa, we are directly working with Canada Owner Operated and Contractors within mining from Eritrea, Zambia, Mauritania, and Morrocco.