The down-hole hammering technology can effectively reduce the hole inclination, and can overcome some gravel layers and boulder layers, for rock formations with easy slanting slopes, such as morphing and bedding development, or soft and hard uneven and multi-fractured rock layers. Difficult to drill.
In addition, the down-the-hole hammer is more advantageous for drilling hard rock and hard rock. Because the hard rock and the hard rock layer are relatively brittle, under the impact load, in addition to some rocks directly pulverized, cracks will be generated at the contact point of the tooth edge of the drill bit to form a crushing zone and generate large-sized debris. Therefore, the drilling speed is much faster than the simple rotary drilling.
- Daily Storage Of Down-the-hole Drilling Tools
- How To Use The DTH Drill Correctly?
- Drilling Operation Safety Regulations
- The Importance Of Drilling A Well
- What Are The Six Major Systems For Rotary Drill...
- Development Trend Of Hydraulic DTH Hammer
- DTH Hammer Quality Features
- Use Of The Reverse Circulation Drilling
- Reverse Circulation Drilling Process Characteri...
- Rotary Drilling Application
- BD Drill Will Attend The Bauma China 2018 Fair ...
- BD Drill Wish You A Merry Christmas And A Happy...
- DTH Hammer Interior Structure Classic High Air ...
- Year-end Summery Of BD Drill.
- BD DRILL Share The Fortune Of Pig Year To All!