Black Diamond HD45A DTH hammer, designed for water & geothemal well, mining blast hole drilling and quarrying, HD45A DTH hammer is the classic High air pressure DTH hammer with simply structure and high productivity, which suit for all kinds of drilling solutions. HD45A hammer offers higher penetration rate, greater reliability and lower cost per metre drilled.
Hammer Length: 927mm
Ecternal diameter: 100mm
Bit shank: DHD340A, HD45A
Hole range: 110-130mm
Connection thread: API 2 3/8" REG
Working pressure: 10-25 Bar
By using a E-kit, consisting of a casing, chuck and top sub, HD45A’s life cycle is doubled for the price of 1½ new hammers! It is compatiable with classic DHD340A drill bit shank, assorted bits usually adopts flat and convex head shape design, standard bit size assorted are 4.5 inch and 5 inch.
HD45A primarily drills 110–130mm diameter holes though 140mm and 152mm drill bits are available. It is also available for Symmetrix and Odex casing drilling systems.
- Daily Storage Of Down-the-hole Drilling Tools
- How To Use The DTH Drill Correctly?
- Drilling Operation Safety Regulations
- The Importance Of Drilling A Well
- What Are The Six Major Systems For Rotary Drill...
- Development Trend Of Hydraulic DTH Hammer
- Drilling And Technical Principle Of Down-the-ho...
- DTH Hammer Quality Features
- Use Of The Reverse Circulation Drilling
- Reverse Circulation Drilling Process Characteri...
- Year-end Summery Of BD Drill.
- BD DRILL Share The Fortune Of Pig Year To All!