1. Alignment (1) The hole position deviation should generally not exceed 0.2 m. In case of special circumstances, the maximum deviation should not exceed 0.4 m. The angle between the holes and the row spacing and azimuth should be as uniform as possible. (2) Cut off the power of the traveling motor. (3) Turn on the power of the working system. (4) Pull the main switch of the electric appliance console to the manual position. (5) Lift the drill slightly and remove the card wrench on the soldering bracket. (6) Slowly lower the drill until the drill head is about 30 mm from the ground. (7) Install the dust cover.
2. Opening and drilling (1) Start the exhaust fan. (2) Start the swing mechanism. (3) Pull the impactor control valve to the half open position. (4) Turn on the lifting button of the lifting propulsion mechanism and lower the drilling tool. When the bit touches the rock, the impactor begins to work and opens. If a stuck or skew occurs, the drill should be lifted; repeat the above procedure until the impactor begins to drill normally. (5) According to the condition of the rock, the impactor control valve is fully opened or pulled to the position of the appropriate opening degree. (6) Stop the drilling tool, pull the main switch to the automatic position, push the handle of the control valve to the pressure regulating position, and carry out the pressure rock drilling. (7) If the rock is soft or broken, yellow mud should be placed in the hole for wall protection.
3. Precautions during normal drilling (1) Each motor should have no abnormal noise and the temperature rises normally. (2) The middle gear meshes normally and there is no noise during operation. (3) According to the rock condition at the bottom of the hole and the current meter reading, adjust the shaft pressure of the drill at any time to avoid overloading the rotary machine. When the current exceeds the rated value, the drilling tool should be submitted immediately, and the inspection can be continued before the operation can be continued. (4) When the carriage swings seriously, the shaft pressure should be reduced. (5) Stop drilling when the air pressure is lower than 4 kg/cm2. (6) The wire ropes of the lifting propulsion mechanism should be arranged neatly, without bridge pressure, and the rope head is firm. Always pay attention to adjusting the tightness of the wire rope. (7) When a stuck drill occurs, it should be handled according to the specific conditions, and the drill pipe must not be forcibly lifted. In the case of thicker interlayers or water in the holes, it is necessary to first drill and then stop the wind to avoid clogging the impactor. (8) When the wind pressure suddenly drops and the impactor does not ring, the cause should be ascertained in time. (9) The limit switch that pushes the cylinder block should be kept flexible and effective to avoid accidents such as overload or broken wire rope. (10) It is necessary to promptly discharge. In the case of soft or broken rock formations, the number of times of lifting and boring should be increased.
- Daily Storage Of Down-the-hole Drilling Tools
- Drilling Operation Safety Regulations
- The Importance Of Drilling A Well
- What Are The Six Major Systems For Rotary Drill...
- Development Trend Of Hydraulic DTH Hammer
- Drilling And Technical Principle Of Down-the-ho...
- DTH Hammer Quality Features
- Use Of The Reverse Circulation Drilling
- Reverse Circulation Drilling Process Characteri...
- Rotary Drilling Application
- BD Drill Will Attend The Bauma China 2018 Fair ...